Performance Sound and Light is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Performance Sound and Light may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st January 2011 and the most recent update date for this page is 14th January 2017.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your name
- Contact information including email address
- Pertinent information regarding enquiries which relate to sales, marketing, employment or sub-contractor appointment
- Demographic information such as your location, tastes, sales requirements, interests, skillset, etc.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with the best service we can, we also use it to ensure that our employment and sub-contracting practices are legal and correct.
We may elect to keep some or all of the information you provide on record to assist us in looking after our customers or to ensure that we keep correct records or our employees and sub-contractors and the agreements made with them.
We may periodically send promotional emails or text messages about events or special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using contact details you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. All information is held within the requirements of data protection regulations.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
* If you do not want us to send you information regarding special offers or events, please mail us at email@example.com detailing the information you would like us to remove from our records. Will will carry out any such instruction as soon as possible and always within a practicable time frame
* We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your express permission or are required by law to do so. If any element of a promotional campaign requires this permission, the data collection for this purpose will expressly ask for it. If we have not expressly gained your approval then we will not use any information in this way. The absence of such a request on any part of this website indicates that we do NOT have your permission to use your information in this way. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting only if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
* You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information we hold under your name please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please or email us at email@example.com with your queries and/or corrections.
We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.